Monday, August 14, 2006

Hijacked!

Well, as you can see, this blog was hijacked yesterday by the lovely and talented Phrank. She says pirated, I say hijacked. I'm going to have to fix it so she can't get in here.

So what have I been doing instead of writing this here thingee? Let's see, you all know about the furniture, the fact that I talk in my sleep and I drool. Computer/Internet wise, I've been sucked into once again attempting to figure out UNIX with very little success. I can't even get the newsreader to work right. Not only that but I found a free VAX/VMS network to login into. Geez, the network OS of my youth. An aside to all you former BSU Refugees, I can't remember any of the old commands from VAX and it's just not the same in you can't tell where people are sitting any more. I know, geek, geek, geek.

The Surly Mayfly rolled over to 200000 miles this weekend. I was pretty excited about that. I even managed to get a picture of it rolling over. Although it may be considered cheating because I drove around the parking lot until it did. But now I need a new thing to obsess over.

I'll probably just stick with the UNIX thing for the time being. I'm way too distracted to write anymore right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

borrowed, not hijacked.

= )

Anonymous said...

hey, now I still work on a VMS machine. Fogotten commands? always just go for the one... HELP that will bring up memories for sure