Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fumes and toothpaste

Orginally this was intended to be a space for me to talk about working in a gas station and other service industry related stuff, but really nothing has happened at the ****-*-*** lately. Well, there were some nice looking women that came in over the weekend but that's still not that exciting. Or I just am so over working there nothing stays in my memory.

There is one thing that irks me, though. Occasionally, when I am listening to my music on the stereo an older guy (by older I mean at least late 40's and it is always a male) will come in and tell me just how much better music was in his day. And then he will proceed to tell me about the greatest concert ever. Foghat. Tulsa, Oklahoma. 197?. And I think to myself "you were going to concerts in the 70's and Foghat was the greatest show ever!?! What about Led Zepplin? " Does anyone even remember a single Foghat song anymore? Anyway, I hope I never become that guy.

No comments: