Friday, July 21, 2006

Cute widdle bunnies

First let me get this out of the way:
"But he said no mowe swippery swope!"
"Oh, the administwation is mewely pandewing to its cwazy voting base again."
Thanks to this post at Sadly, No! the phrase "mewely pandewing" has been stuck in my head for the last day. Stupid bunnies.

We can move on now with that out of the way.

It seems that there has been a small pattern develop in the life of my lovely and talented girlfriend. Every so often a former beau will contact her, seemingly out of the blue. It's happened enough that now I don't think it really phases me anymore. At first it was a tad disconcerting but I learned that I really had nothing to worry about and it would do any good to worry about it anyway. Also, most of these guys were more in the "it's been a long time, how are you doing?" catagory.

Sometimes I'm surprised at how secure I really am in this whole relationship with Phrank. I know at times it seems that I'm not that secure but when I really think about it I actually am. There really isn't that much to get worked up about and when I do it's pretty much just me driving myself crazy. Sure we have problems but show me a couple that doesn't and we'll probably be looking at a couple of people in serious denial.

It's been said here before but I really do still think I'm pretty lucky or bless if you will. I've got a woman that loves me and accepts me for what I am right now. On top of that she makes sure I take better care of me including preparing healthy meals (I do the dishes). It makes me happy to know that I deserve to go to sleep next to some one as awesome as she is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i sound like a slutty nutritionist! = )

phrank

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.