Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The new view

So it's been a couple of weeks now since I moved down here. I've been neglecting to put anything here. I guess in a way I'm still sorting things out here. As far as work, I've pretty much got a routine down with a quick commute that avoids the interstate. Actually it's a rather scenic commute and one of these days I'm going to get out of my car and take some pictures of it.

My biggest dilemma now is trying to find my own thing to do. Since this whole cohabitation thing is pretty new to me, I'm not used to having give space to someone else. Living with friends and roommates is definitely not the same. A plus is, I did discover a skatepark not too far from work so I can go hit that sometimes after work. And there is always the library.

Trying to find my own thing in a town I just moved to is a bit challenging. I still don't know that many people and those that I do are through Phrank. Most of my interests have been solitary in nature that I can usually do with little more than my computer or a book. Although I did realize earlier tonight that I've done very little in the way of recon for taking photos. Perhaps it's time to start doing some more night photography again.

This is a whole new world to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too much space can't be a good thing either.