Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finger puppets

Work has become ridiculously busy again. The kind of busy like it was back when I started, people on hold for close to an hour and no end in sight. The shift I'm on is the first eight hour/five day a week shift I've had since I hit the floor here. Which means I now have two days off instead of three. Not having to be there for three days was quite nice and I think the busier it gets the more I'll miss having that extra day.

There is now a new team and due to the doubled call volume I don't even know the names of some of my team members. The guy that sits across from me is affable enough but he pretty much just talks about work. I don't always want to be reminded where I'm at when I'm sitting there. That's why I sit there and play with my phone and take stupid videos of my fingers (although when I watched it the first time, I started laughing in the middle of a call). I think I may make some finger puppets or something for work.

To put it mildly, between the new schedule and the dramatic increase in call volume, I have been really exhausted lately. Hence no entries. It was all I could do to not stay in bed my entire days off this weekend (or yes the couch). I didn't even have it in me to go skate.

And on that note, I'm going to bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are an odd little man.

girlfriend