Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Almost Gone

This round is almost finished, I have some tools and a couple of more boxes to move and them I am in. My car is pretty much packed up except for clothes, music and computer. And by this time tomorrow I hope I'm not in Kansas anymore. I still want to burn a couple of CDs but maybe not.

I'm looking forward to really testing out the Surly Mayfly, she's getting an oil change before she leaves and I added my Apple Computers sticker (old school rainbow Apple, suckas). To add more stickers is a question I've been asking myself, I kind of feel that I'm too old now but on the same hand I should put at least one of my cooler ones on Surly Mayfly. Maybe I'll make a decal that says Surly Mayfly. In Olde English script. Now that would be cool.

If I make it to Lawerence KS in time, I'll try to post some lovely photos of Kansas. Just what you people have always wanted to see.

PS Anyone who wants to buy my truck, It'll be parked at Shop-n-Hop. I'm asking $1800.

No comments: