Sunday, May 22, 2005

Thing to do and see

One more week here in Indy for me. It's been good, I've ran into more people from my past than I have any other previous visit. Randomly in a few cases, more planned in others. It makes me curious about what is going on with people who I haven't seen and I probably won't.

There are a few things left that I should do while I'm here but I don't know if I'll get to them. Going to the Solsberry Viaduct would be one of them and there are a couple state parks I haven't been to since I was a kid which would be cool to hit. Oh and go to the Bloomington skatepark at least one more time.

It seems like it could be nice to live here or at least in the city but I haven't been here for real heat and humidity of the summer yet. I intend to be gone before that starts. And the winters are just cold and gray. But it seems that everytime I come back here there seems to be more and more going on here in Indy. When I was younger it seemed like there was nothing to do here but now that doesn't seem to be the case. Not only that but as cities go it's pretty clean and safe. There are some really nice neighborhoods that are fairly integrated along both class and race lines.

No comments: