Saturday, May 07, 2005

If you want something done...


gnomepost
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
As you can see, I found a gnome. Although I've already been accused of cheating because it isn't a true lawn gnome. So what I say, I still lifted it from the Local office! Anyway here he is in my parents back yard hanging out in the garden.

Apparently, there is going to be a fair amount of art viewed on this trip. Last night we went to this gallery that my brother is loosely affiliated with and tomorrow we are going to go to the Indianapolis Museum of Art. They are having a re-Grand Opening to celebrate a complete remodeling of the place. That should be cool.

Last night after the gallery we went to a local watering hole to have a few drinks and hangout. Steve and Steffie who I haven't seen in a long time were with us. Unfortunately, someone Steve went to primary thru high school was there. Which generally should be fine but this guy was living so far in the past it was ridiculous. He kept talking about one of their 7th grade teachers. Damn! Both of these guys are probably 30. Shoot I hardly remember 7th grade and I sure don't want to talk about it (expect for that one thing that I'm not going to mention). I guess when you come back that kind of thing happens. I hope I'm not that way with my friends from Indy.

No comments: