Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tired, so very tired

A good portion of today was spent on my hands and knees trying to scrape up this nasty carpet gunk and pull staples and nails out of the wood floor. Not as much fun as I hoped but the parts that were finished don't look so bad. It'll look pretty good after sanding and coating the floor.

Traffic in Indy is strange, unlike Denver (or Steamboat for that matter) if you need to get over into another lane the other drivers will actually let you in and sometimes even wave you in. In fact even though it was congested on the way home this afternoon it was much less stressful than driving in Denver at five in the afternoon. Maybe there is something to this whole Hoosier Hospitality thing after all.

This maybe one of the last post for awhile as I'm heading to the hills of Pennsylvania where I'm not sure if I'll have dialup access and even still the phone lines may not allow it where I am staying. No new photos is pretty much assured until I get back and sort through them. I'll take my computer on the off chance I find access.

No comments: