Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Civilization

You know you're back in civilization when you see a six pack of Sierra Nevada at a gas station (even if that gas station happens to be in West Virginia). I made it back safely back to the world of decent phone service and a dial up internet connection. Not to mention the conveniences of a city. Isolation is good and all but I prefer having some kind of contact with the outside world as you can see by the post below.

It was good to see that side of the family, some of them I haven't seen in fifteen years or so. But that was just enough time, by the last day I was itching to get out of there. I guess I did come away with a few explanations of how I am what I am. Although not in the sense that my family would like. If most of them were aware of how I lived my life they would have some kind of Gospel intervention for me. More on that at another time. As always there will be some photos up in the next couple of days.

Off to watch the game.

No comments: