Thursday, June 16, 2005

Oops

Apparently I posted a link last night that would lock up some Windows machines (unless you did End Task). Sorry about that, on my Mac and in Firefox I had no problems and there isn't a single Windows machine in the house to test that kind of thing. Yeah I'm in Mac heaven. Now if someone would give me a compatible router I'd be all set.

Speaking of oops or to be precise "oopsing", I've been curious about this in respect to pregnancy. Most of us have had the stories of a girlfriend or wife sabotaging or stopping birth control to have a child without the knowledge of the man. There is an old article on Salon that I found provocative, written from a female perspective. Of course there is the possibility of a genuine male contraceptive but according The Stranger it's possible but not likely that men will use it. At this point in my life none of this is really a concern to me as I haven't involved myself in carnal pleasures in what seems (and could be) years. I guess if I were to go out and meet people instead of looking at this screen my chances would be better but then what the hell would you people do at work? Hang out on myspace all day?

No comments: