Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The search is over...

The one thing I did do today is find employment. Which is really cool because it was the first job I applied for and it is not a gas station. Thank God. It is a day job so I'll have to learn how to go to bed early again but I think that is possible. I'm stoked. Apparently, I'll eventually end up in the design department. Cool, I never saw that in my future but I think I can handle it.

Completely unrelated, last night I mention a lawn gnome party. In hindsight I realize I've never explained it here (a few here in town have heard it). To be honest, it might work better in another city as I haven't seen to many lawn gnomes here. Anyway my idea of a lawn gnome party is this (and it takes some planning): on one night get a group together to scout all of the locations of lawn gnomes in town, on another night steal all the gnomes (make sure you leave invitations to the party) and set them up at a central location (preferable a park or the like) like their having a party. In my head it sounds great and just the visual imagery of a bunch of lawn gnome in a park cracks me up.

No comments: