Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So it begins...

Well there are some leads on this job hunt and there is even a chance that I already have one. But we'll just see about that. Eggs, chickens and baskets or something like that.

It's kind of strange that I haven't really seen that many people since I've been back in town. Of course, I haven't stepped foot in any of the local watering holes yet either so that may have something to do with it. Personally, I'd feel better once I know I have a job and there is money either coming or soon coming in.

I did take a silly personal add out in the Local today. Something about an unemployed blog writer is looking for female companionship/sponsorship...well you get the picture. I'll be curious to see what if any response I get.

I've been scouring Google trying to come up with some interesting links but there is a lot of stuff to wade through out there and I also just don't know what to look for. There is wheresgeorge.com and I could show my hit map but that would just prove what kind of geek I really am. Oops I slipped. I'm seriously at a loss. Maybe some of you regular readers (I know there's a few of you) should leave me a note in comments and point me to some things. It'd be nice to here from ya'll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is pretty good.

http://www.thephatphree.com/index.asp