Monday, June 27, 2005

TIme to stop

After last night I don't think I should drink like that for a while (if ever again). It's past 1 a.m. and I still feel kind of crappy.

So it's been almost a month since I got back from Indiana and I am still considering moving back there. Of course then I see a weather report that it was 90 degrees and I can just imagine the humidity. Even still I'm feeling the tug more than I ever have before. Maybe it has something to do with being here ten years and feeling like I haven't really done anything with myself. Missing being nearer to my family is part of it as is a desire to live in the city again. Plus the dating pool is definitly a little deeper there. I do know that even if I do go back I have to stick it out here for just a little bit longer, if for no other reason just to save enough money to go.

1 comment:

GCU of paradox said...

Me too. Time to detox (until next weekend, another LA adventure) Had a rough one saturday...maybe I'll spare you here and make it a blog entry.

Anyway, As much as I love that town; that was one of the biggest factors that drove me out. In the seven or so years that I lived there, the longest relationship I ever had was maybe 6 months at best. And due to the proxmity of family and our work relationship, it had to be kept pretty quiet. After that we are talking a couple of three month flings and various random encounters. I became so cynical about the whole lack of suitable females that I started to tread into the territory of hanging out with girls I didn't even like. I just got to be too lonely. Now that I think about it, most of the people that don't find a steady there within the first few years and up perpetually single (at least it seems that way).

Good luck in whatever you decide to do. You're an intelligent dude who has a lot to offer the right lady. You deserve better.