Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The greatest song in the world

Dammit, I had this wonderful post all ready it was brilliant. The greatest thing written in the American language and then Firefox locked up on me. Hey stop gloating Explorer users! Stop it! Actually it was a pretty lame post anyway. I still hear you snickering. Jerks.

Anyway, well the warm weather has taken a bit of a hiatus but I know it'll be back. It's snowing tonight so at least I can test the Surly Mayfly in snow. I know it rocks on dry pavement. For an old car at least.

On thing I learned on my weekend adventure is that it is a lot harder to take a photo out of the sunroof than I thought. I truly thought it would be easy. Well I do have a long trip coming up that I can practice. Then I can show you people lovely shots of the Kansas highway from my sunroof. Actually there is this one ten mile part of Kansas that is kind of cool. But the rest of the state pretty much blows, in more than one way.

No comments: