Friday, April 29, 2005

Springtime in the rockies


spring time in the rockies
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
Yep, it's almost May and there is an inch of snow on my truck. Of course by now I'm used to it and I'm not complaining. In fact I think it is kind of funny. The only month I've never seen it snow is August and I'm sure if I stay out here long enough I'll see that as well.

The only problem is that it is putting a crimp in my plans to replace the muffler on the truck so I can sell the damn thing. But that's ok, it'll get done one way or another.

Not only that, I haven't posted a photo in a while. Actually I hope it does warm up by Sunday because I'm supposed to go to a wedding and I don't really want to be cold and wet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...how much are you selling your truck for?? OMG...this morning there was almost a foot of snow, plus the power was out at my house because a tree fell...it sucked.