Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The sky opens up

I'm confused. This is nothing new of course I've been confused since the age of fourteen. And still to this day it is the same thing, females. Maybe confused isn't the correct word, torn may work better. The problem is there is at least two and I don't know which way to go. Damn, this seems so high school especially at my age. One I can tell likes me but the one I am really into I can't read. So which path do I take? The (fairly) sure thing? Or continue to pursue the one that is distant yet quite possibly a really good catch? To be honest, I am a bit lonely when it come to the companionship of the opposite sex because of this I could make a poor choice. Or not. Stupid emotions. If I were really cool I'd just be a playa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the one (like there's only one) problem with small town dating. There's this thing where you feel like you should only spend time with one person at a time/concurrently. My advice is to keep working them both. If the one you think you are more into doesn't become more receptive; you're better off with the one that you think likes you more (than the other). She'll give you the attention you deserve and that in turn will cause you to realize she was the better choice anyway. I find that regardless of my intitial attraction to one person or another, the one I grow to like more is the one who is really interested in me. Tired of games, I'm not patient enough to chase for extended periods of time. Hard to get is fun at first, but needs to be dropped at a certain point.

Tha't super simplified and over wordy, but I think you know what I mean.

P