Saturday, April 09, 2005

Of course

My snowboarding season ended as of this afternoon. As far as conditions went this season was mediocre at best until the very end. Although I feel I progressed a bit and I did shoot a cover shot for the Local. Of course it snows tonight and I have to work tomorrow watching the snow come down out the window. Oh well, that's how it goes.

Unrelated and yet...included in the box of goodies that Paradox sent out was a copy of The Streets A Grand Don't Come for Free. After the third listening, I have finally realized that this album is basically a rock opera. Well, not so much a rock opera as a film. In fact if there was some more violence it could be directed by Guy Ritchie. Anyway it may sound a little harsh on the first listen but once you get into the story it's pretty cool. And he does find it in the end.

No comments: