Monday, January 30, 2006

A few things...I've been out


new tattoo
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
I realize I haven't put anything up here in a fairly long time. Oops. It's been a bit busy here in my little world. Plus, I think I've been running out of ideas here lately.

That right there is my new tattoo or to be more precise a cover up of my old one. That alien needed to go as it was pretty washed out anyway. It's pretty new and is just now starting to itch but at least this time it didn't all bleed out in the first twelve hours. Phrank got me started on a good routine to take care of it this weekend. Of course, her metheod is to point to the bathroom and say go wash and mosturize it. Hey, it works.

Of course I'm a pansy and passed out after a few minutes into getting it done. It seems when anything involving needles and that leg in particular, I pass out. I remember early in high school, I was hit in that shin with a skateboard. When they went to stitch me up I wanted to watch and ended up passing out then too. Same with the first tattoo on that leg. But when I got stitches by my eyebrow I didn't pass out. I'm going to have to get one done in a different location and see if it happens again.

2 comments:

GCU of paradox said...

My friend's mother has that and he didn't even know about it until he had a discussion with his brother about tattoos, and how he couldn't imagine getting one. Then his brother was like, "Well, mom has tattoos", and he was flabberghasted to find that out. The next question he asked the sib was, "Where?", followed by the reply "on here face", he's like, "What?!?!?". And his bro is all, "relax, it's her eyebrows".

Anyway, who did your design? I likey.

Anonymous said...

two indiana tattoos in one family? that's unheard of!
sis