Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is the time I should go to bed.

Today I sat down and talked to my boss about my impending move. Even though it's a long tome off I figured it would be good to give her a heads up. Plus to see if she would be willing to speak for me in an attempted to work for the same company down there. As it stands, I could probably stay with the same company, the store I work in is has the highest sales of any in the company. So that's a plus.

As I said it's still a long way off it doesn't hurt to start putting out feelers. Other than certain customers and types of customers, I generally like my job (although I do hate answering the phone but I've always been like that). I find it fairly rewarding and the pay is good. It seems I've actually learned a few things working there. I'm not sure how those lessons will pay off but I'm sure they will.

So when I'm down there on a weekday in a couple of weeks, I guess I should make my presence and intentions known. It be cool if I could have something lined up months ahead of time.

No comments: