Sunday, January 15, 2006

Quick retrieval

Thank you. You, the complete and utter stranger that turned in my missing iPod on Friday. I'm not sure where you found it but I have an idea or two. All I know is that when I got home from the mountain and it wasn't in my pocket. I hope whatever you lost turned up.

That little episode help restore a bit of my faith in humanity. I like to think I'd do the same thing. Actually I know I would. Five dollars on the side of the road is one thing but something like that needs to find it's owner. That's just how it should work. Apparently the person who found it felt the same way. I'm gratified to know that there are good people out there.

Either that or my music was just something they didn't want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to think i would have turned it in somewhere, but it would definitely be a fight between the angel and the devil on the shoulders.