Friday, January 06, 2006

Grrr...technology

Technology has gotten the best of me tonight. Sam downloaded a bunch of songs off the iTunes store to put on his iPod, as he had a fifty dollar gift card there. After he imported them onto his iPod he discovered that they wouldn't play. Crap. And I can't figure out why. The only think I can think of is it has something to do with my iPod now being authorized on my computer. I am at a total loss. I tried to do the old work around by burning it to CD but iTunes doesn't like my CD burner all of a sudden.

As geeky as I may be, technology drives me apeshit sometimes. I like trying to solve problems but when I'm stumped it just pisses me off. I know there is a way around this but I just can't figure it out, at least tonight. Actually, if any of you Mac users out there have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I'm going to give up on this problem for the night. There is too many other things to do and I have to get up early.

No comments: