Sunday, March 27, 2005

Grrrr...Capitalists Pigs

I'm not even paying attention to the TV even though it's on and yet I've seen the current Burger King Bacon Cheddar Ranch commercial for the fourth time in twenty minutes. It's driving me bonkers. I never really liked Hootie and The Blowfish to begin with but like Jackass Jimmy said what the hell was he thinking. And just who down in marketing had the bright idea that scantily clad chicks would sell burgers or chicken sandwiches or whatever it is they're selling? For crying out loud, it doesn't work for beer let alone food (or something resembling food).

I think if you really want to sell something in the States it should be marketed with the most violence allowed in a commercial. Now that would sell burgers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I kind of like that one. Especially when you catch the late nite long version with extra boo-tay. Plus, you can't deny the Big Rock Candy Mountain tune; long live the blue grasses!

Hootie's probably got some bills to pay, it's good to see him working.