Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A rebuttle, Paulie Sez


viaductfall
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
I must have Indiana on my mind, or at least I like some of the photos I took last time I was there. A while back the Local ran a Paulie Sez column (not quite years, not quite months), that ripped on Indiana. This is understandable if all he did was go to northern Indiana and then hang out in the Indianapolis airport bar. What he needs next time is a tour guide, for all three sights; actually there are more than three, but more than one house that I puked one the side of is enough.

This photo is of what the locals call the Solsberry Viaduct. According to local lore it is the longest span of it's kind in North America. I can't find any verification on this so take it for with a grain of salt. I couldn't tell you how to get there, even though I can find it when I try. If you need directions ask my brother.

No comments: