Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Me and my big mouth or why I shouldn't drink tequila

I really don't know why the CIA wasted all that time and money researching sodium pentathol, when all they ever needed was tequila. Because tequila can loosen ones tongue, to the point of saying too much. I can attest to this.

The other night I was sitting with a woman friend, who I also have a thing for, drinking margaritas. Of course I hadn't eaten and had downed a couple of shots of Beam earlier. Well halfway through my second margarita, I started talking and not just about the weather. Basically I let her know how I felt, and that I have a thing for her. Which in itself isn't that bad but I think I may have carried a little too far. Unfortunately, my recollection of exactly what I said is rather fuzzy due to the booze. Telling her was probably not the best thing to do under the influence of alcohol. Not that I was lying or anything like that, in fact I most likely was a little too honest or open.

Usually I don't tell people I have thing for about it. Based on past experiences I find it better to keep inside, that way I don't have to deal with the response whatever the it may be. Now I just feel sheepish when I see her because I put it out there on the table.

2 comments:

JackassJimmy said...

No worries man. Even though you feel a little weird about this person knowing your feelings, it's still better than having it bottled up inside.

Presently I am attempting to forge more than friends with someone so hot, I have no business thinking of any such relationship.

I wish you the best.

Cheers,
JackassJimmy

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I don't think it's so bad. I say you did the right thing. Granted, might be a little weird for a bit - but then again, maybe you're just imagining that. Go back to business as usual. Hang out, have fun, let life take it's course. If nothing else, you made her day.