Friday, March 18, 2005

Skunks!

I love skunks, I think they are the most adorable little creatures. Well except for the smell, obviously. Watching them wander around is enough to make me laugh out loud sometimes, although I try not to for fear of getting sprayed. They are such inquisitive animals and I suspect rather intelligent.

Skunks are legal as pets in seventeen states, including my home state of Indiana. There are several web sites dedicated to pet skunks but one takes the cake with the wonderful acronym OOPS (Owners of Pet Skunks). Face it skunks are just damn cute. Click the links, you'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your link on the Local, and I have to agree with you about skunks!! I had a skunk living in my dorm at college, a descented brown adorable little guy who really loved my cats and snuggled a lot. They can be really dependent, and my neighbor carried him around everywhere! thanks for your posting...