Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Save Toby!

Paradox is at it again. First he sends me the wonderful Penguin Warehouse link, which unfortunately had to debunk. I really wanted it to be real.

Today in comments he leaves us with a link to Save Toby. Now I'm all for extortion or even blackmail, in fact I wish I had more opportunities to commit one or the other. It would be more lucrative than working at a gas station and I imagine a bit more interesting. This site is a wonderful exercise in extortion. Click the link. Who wouldn't want to save the _____? Anyway I'm going to do this differently this time. If you think this is real or a hoax leave your vote in the comments. When I get enough votes, I'll give it away. So comment dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote says it's real.

For anyone who was bummed out by the save Toby campaign; check this out...
http://www.grayace.com/dex/bunny.html