Saturday, March 05, 2005

The third one ducks (see two posts below).

After comparing the effects of two different intoxicants, I've decided that alcohol is more conducive to blogging (I can't believe I just used that word). Anyway, I feel as though I should have included an actual list of who I would like to have a drink with, other that Bill Murray and Kurt Vonnegut. So here is an attempt.

Clint Eastwood, I would pick his brain about being an outsider in Hollywood.
Conan O'brien, to see him drunk, and some of the best Simpons episodes, not to mention Late Night.
Margret Atwood, because The Handmaiden's Tale seems so much closer now.
Bill Clinton, he's Bill Clinton, and I bet he's a hoot to boot.
Jon Stewart, fake news, real influence.
Dave Chappelle, this guy is funny.

I could go on, I should but I'm not going to .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a weird-o. 'Course, I mean that in the best way possible. Ha!