Sunday, July 10, 2005

Home Improvements

Apparently today was a productive day around the house. Juli and I stained the deck and did it rather quickly at that. We managed to use the entire can of stain so there is only one coat but it was more to get the manager off our backs anyway. Sam built a gate/fence out of all of his old skis to hide the contents of the backyard. That guy better leave us alone now.

Score one for the house dork. After a couple of tries I was able to make that router I fished out of the trash to work. Not only that but I even got it to work on with my wireless card. If the battery worked on my laptop I could be writing this from my room. The one thing I'm not sure is if I left the wireless network open to outside users. I'm not too worried as I'm probably the only person in this trailer park that has a remote clue about open wireless networks.

No comments: