Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sorry...I was out

Sometimes you just have to leave, so yesterday I did. So off to Ft. Collins I went. I am not going to bitch about how hot it is here any more that's for sure. This guy would never survive in Arizona I can tell you that.

Other than the heat it was great to get out of Steamboat even if just for a night. I got to see some good friends and meet some new people. There was even a boost for my self-confidence when I met a few women who genuinely seemed interested in talking to me. Wow, it had been awhile. Hell, one of them even sought me out after the initial conversation. That never happens here. I tend to forget how different the world can be even just three hours away.

In addition I was able to find some material goods that I just can't seem to find here.

Tonight was a Plagiarists show. More on that later.

1 comment:

GCU of paradox said...

I was at Streetlight records yesterday picking up some vinyl and there is very cute girl that works there. I've seen her before when I've been inthe store, but I realized yesterday that you and her would probably be perfect for each other. That probably sounds weird considering I barely know her, but she just seem like the type you could get along famously with. Anyway, she made me think of you and I hope you are doing well.

Maybe it's time to move to a city, even if it is Fort Fun, CO. Shit, at least you can hang out at a real music store and talk shop.