Thursday, July 07, 2005

Maybe I poured too much

I'm looking at this oversized glass of bourbon that I poured myself and wondering if this one will be the death of me. Actually I'm quite sure that it won't but the thought is there. It was another one of those nights where I slowly try to get more and more of my CD collection stored on my hardrive. Who had any idea that ten plus years of CD gathering would lead to so many CD's?

A story: At one point I had CD's that I don't have now (good ones too). This was before I moved to Colorado. Actually the CD's were in Indiana when I first came, stored at a now long ago ex-girlfriend's house. It seems I owed her money and the day I sent off the money she decided to sell off my entire CD collection. A few of those CD's I've come to find out are irreplaceable such as one certain Ramones tribute album. At some point in the summer of 1994 I started my CD collection from scratch except for the few I had brought with me. A word to the wise, if you leave town and don't know when you are coming back; keep your music at your parents house.

I have no idea where that came from. But if anyone still has that Ramones tribute on Triple X records, burn me a copy and let me know.

No comments: