Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Waking up is hard to do

I really don't like waking up early to go to work. Even though I get out earlier and have part of an afternoon left, I'm just worthless by the time I get home. When I get home I just want to take a nap but it's too hot in the summer. Wah, I know I'm just a pathetic whiner. The truth is, I think I'm wired to stay up late at night and sleep late. The night keeps me alive, let all of the others live during the day. Not that I'm a vampire and I find that people that claim they are vampires irritate me as much as anything else.

The thing is, I can't make myself go to bed early enough when I have to wake up early. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight other than after driving for twenty hours straight. I can try but most likely I'll just lay there for a few hours.

No comments: