Friday, December 02, 2005

Cat in a box


flick loves the box
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
Maggie's cat Flick loves his box. In fact, I think he lives in it. He was rarely seen outside of it while I was there. You can pick the box up and carry him around in it and doesn't seem to know or care. Despite his homeless man in a refridgerator box impersonation, he is a cool cat.

One thing about Flick is that once gets out of his box, he can be pretty active. He will chase whatever it is you have one a string and if you have a laser pointer watch out. Another is his constant escape attempts which can be quite humorous.

Every time I see him and his cohort Gary, I like cats a little more. I've never been much of a cat person so that's something.

1 comment:

JackassJimmy said...

YEAH DUDE!!!! Chronicles of Narnia, rock on.

Cheers,
JJ