Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ones and Zeros

Apparently what jadedness and cynicism I had seems to have disappeared. Amazing what a month or two can do for ones outlook. Actually, that's not entirely true as I'm still pretty cynical over the general state of affairs in the outside world. Death and mayhem is still a constant in large parts of this sphere we call home. But the personal cynicism I felt just three months ago has seemingly left. Thanks Phrank, how the hell am I ever going to get in touch with my inner George Carlin now?

Those people were right, the moment I gave up, I suddenly found myself enthralled with someone who seems to be the raddest woman/girl I've ever been with.

I've flipped from a cranky, jaded fellow to a sappy fool. And I like every minute of it.

The idea of trusting someone again is not as daunting as I thought it would be. In fact it seems a lot easier than I remember. Maybe it's the whole Internet thing. I believe that neither one of us ever even considered misrepresenting ourselves before we met. Hell, I'm not sure but I don't think either of us expected this to happen.

So here's to myspace that allowed two people to meet that would have never met in meatspace. And to Phrank, thanks for letting me in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're about as jaded as a my little pony.

i can touch your inner carlin for you. (cue samantha fox!)

i didn't do a thing geekboy. i made one comment on thanksgiving day that caused your eyebrow to raise and this thing has snowballed. (ooh, bonus points for vague simpson's reference.)

your binary bitch.
phrank

surly monkey said...

Two vague Simpson's references no less.