Monday, December 12, 2005

Secrets and regrets

I've been keeping secrets from you, dear readers. And I am going to continue to do so. If you really want to know some secrets go look at PostSecret. They have lots of secrets from anonymous people, on post cards.

As for my secrets, I don't have many but I think the ones I have are worth keeping for now.

For as closed off as I feel I am, I don't really have many secrets. There are things that I won't talk about or write about here but if you were to ask in person I might be willing to tell. I'm not convinced those are actually secrets though.

I don't a dark past. I've never done something that needs to be concealed. Of course, there are things I wished never happened (for the life of me I can't remember any right now. weird). There are things I've done and said that I wish I could take back but these too are not secrets.

There is something going on with me that I'm not going to write about for a while. But when I decide to do write about it hopefully it'll be worth reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, are there prizes if one guesses correctly??? my guess is that you have recently discovered that your passion in life is to skip along the sidewalk with a strap-on attached to your forehead singing, "look at me. i'm a unicorn!". now give me my prize you prancing pony!
amy elisabeth

surly monkey said...

Bzzzzz...you are wrong! But there is a consolation prize for all contestants. You can pick yours up on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

It really does sound as if you want people to start guessing. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Are you happy or sad about it? Are you going to need help down off a ledge or help spending all the money? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

W-

Anonymous said...

yeah, are you happy or sad about it??? good or bad??? what do you see when you open the breadbox? we want details...your audience demands it.
amy