Sunday, December 18, 2005

Worthy four hour drives...

What can I say? This weekend (not quite over) has been amazing. The nervousness I expected to have never showed up. There was a moment of butterflies right before I left Steamboat but I chalk that up to too much coffee.

Phrank (that is her pseudonym) turned out to be even better in person. I suspected this would be the case, despite her warnings of abrasiveness and repellant personality. Her being herself has been nice. We seem to be quite comfortable together and what ever awkardness was there melted away rather quickly.

I don't want this weekend to end.

2 comments:

GCU of paradox said...

Glad to hear thing went (are going) well. Keep your eyes peeled for a package at the PO. There's stuff for Weba too, so who ever gets it first; please give the rest to the other.

Anonymous said...

ooh, cameron crowe reference...that would make you dobblerish. have you ever came to in the morning and thought you were lloyd dobbler??