Friday, December 30, 2005

sliding up

In less than 48 hours this year will end, just as they do every year around this time. I've always seemed to mark the passing of the year around Halloween. Something about the fall just seems like when the year slides into the next one. I'm sure there were a few cultures that marked it at that time.

I'd make a list of the past year but I'm feeling way to lazy. It was another interesting year to say the least.

I think I'll just look forward to the next one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are rather amusing when you force yourself to write about subjects that your head isn't focused on.

yes, this year was definitely a year. and next year will be yet another year.

you're funny.

phrank

GCU of paradox said...

You noticed that too? I thought it was just me.

Anonymous said...

i bet he was thinking about lincoln. perhaps taft. but definitely not a retrospective on 2004.

phrank