Monday, December 19, 2005

Infatuation or Surly Monkey may have finally met his match

As I pulled out of Phrank's parking lot, there were a lot of things stirring around in my little brain. A large chunk of it was a sense of happiness almost to the point of giddiness, I'm still floating. There was a of sadness because I won't get to see her for three weeks. But in just three weeks I get to see her again!

That this amazing woman has come into my life is nothing less than a blessing. Her strengths (some that she may not even know about) astound me. The fact that she acknowledges, embraces and continues to work on her shortcomings inspires me. With her I know exactly where I stand as she holds nothing back. The fact that she's an even bigger geek than me in some realms makes her that much more attractive.

She was worried that I would run away screaming, the only running I want to do is run to her (cue Bryan Adams).

I'm amazed at just how comfortable we were together, it was reassuring.

Of all the weekends I've had in my years, this was definitely one of the best to date.

Surly Monkey ain't feeling as surly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, sounds almost too good to be true. i think this one is using the power of the dark side to entice you. (yep, you're about as surly as a little kid at disney on ice.)

amy

Anonymous said...

that gives me a warm fuzzy!