Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dum Ditty Dum

Today there was a small attack of rude, bumbling idiots. There is this particular company that is the most disorganized group of people I've seen in a long time. And their manners are quite lacking. It amazes me that these people can make any money. The sad thing is, I have this suspicion it's one of those high pressure time share outfits. I sure as hell don't feel sorry for them. On guy tried to show us the pain in his neck. I'm not well trained enough to see it, I guess.

Thankfully most of the people that come in are not like that. Most of the time people are fairly with it when they come in.

It was one of those situation where playing dumb can be quite effective. I've found that if someone is trying to get a better deal, playing dumb keeps me from getting much of a hassle. Sometimes, I'm quite happy to play dumb. And at times, quite good at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drool, man, drool!
(seriously, it has worked in my favor for decades now.)

amy