Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cutting cold

As nice as the snow may be on the mountain, I'm not going. The ski report this morning of -10°. I maybe a little odd but I'm not crazy. I would like to keep my face from going numb due to frostbite. Not that I'm complaining. Far from it, every day I've been up has been awesome and if it weren't so cold I'd be there.

Yesterday at work I managed to slice my finger pretty good. We have a machine that drills holes in paper (for three ring binders and such). I was cleaning one of the bits out and it slipped and dug right into finger. I've been using bandaids but I think it's time to switch to super glue. Unfortunately, it's my typing finger. This has not been my week when it comes to keeping myself from being cut.

I really don't want to go outside today.

No comments: