Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Arrived

Well I made it without incident and in near record time (at least driving to Denver). Not only that but I saw an owl fly right in front of me while I was driving! I hadn't seen an owl in a very long time and I don't think I've ever seen one in the day time.

Surprisingly the airport didn't seem to be that crazy. I don't know if most of the people took earlier flights or what.

The flight was pleasant enough, considering my low grade fear of flying. I only get nervous during take-offs and landings, the rest of the time I'm fine. Even the kids sitting behind me were able to keep their shrill outbursts to a minimum with some help from their parents. Nice job of parenting, it made the flight better for not just me but everyone else on the plane.

This time zone thing is messing with me. It's almost 2 a.m. here and my body tells me it's 11 something. I hope I don't stay up until 4 a.m. here.

I am pretty wiped out from traveling so maybe that will help. It's sure not helping me here.

Good night and Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

JackassJimmy said...

Glad you made it in without any major hassles bro. Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheers,
JJ

Anonymous said...

Hey man, sorry I wasn't around when you called as you were heading out of Colorado! Left my phone at home when I was out running errands and such. Gimme a call when you run back through here, we'll meet up.