Friday, November 18, 2005

The Weekend

Damn, it's way too late for me to be up. This is what I get for listening to Yo La Tengo and not burning it to CD. Whatever, tomorrow is Friday and I actually have a weekend. It's still so odd to have weekends off. It's been years, since my early twenties in fact. Now if there were just something to do. Well, there is the high school production of "The Taming of the Shrew". I wouldn't know this if we hadn't printed the posters. It could be cool but I'm not going by myself. Apparently, they are doing a Western interpretation of it.

Now I'm just ready to go home for the holiday. My time at home is already starting to fill up between family and friends. Which is great, I can't wait to see them all. Now if I can just sneak in enough time to pick up the things I can't get here. Like music and pants.

Even cooler, the mountain will be open when I get back and I miss the lunacy of opening weekend. This year I'm finally getting some product hook-up in the form of boots. I'm test riding. Now I'm not the best snowboarder out there by any stretch of imagination but I am up there a lot, so why not let me test stuff out? I'm stoked.

So you know all of you kids in the Front Range and elsewhere are going to need to get up here this year. I'm so hoping this is the year. That way I can leave this town satisfied.

As for the weekend, whatever happens, happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pants!