Wednesday, November 16, 2005

tunes

Damn, I hate it when I just have one song stuck in my head. Tonight it is "Everlasting Scream" by Elf Power. I can't seem to get the riff out of my head no matter how many times I play it.

It almost bothers me to discover albums came out along time ago suddenly are my new favorite. I feel so behind when that happens. It seems I should have known about it when it came out. At least I'm buying and listening to music again. For a while I was doing neither. Thanks to Internet radio, I've been able to keep up somewhat.

My tastes have changed dramatically over the years. I'm sure that happens to everyone to a degree. I find myself liking music that is mellower for the most part. I rarely find myself listening to punk or metal. And that's ok with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I rarely find myself listening to punk or metal."

Yeah, right.