Monday, November 21, 2005

Too many songs

So I went stepped inside of the local joke of a record store and still walked away with something. I was hoping to find some Neutral Milk Hotel who caught my ear while listening to SomaFM's Indie Pop Rocks station. As I expected, there was none to be had. But I did find the first Quasimoto album "The Unseen". I haven't really had a good listen to it but I have a long drive coming up, so I know I'll here it then.

For the longest time I was not really that interested in music, I'd listen to it but I was fine with what I had on hand. Just recently have I been adding to my collection one what or another. And with most of it on my hardrive, I'm beginning to get a bit overwhelmed. There's stuff I haven't even heard yet on there. It's hard to find something to listen to when there are so many choices. And yet I want to hear more. Maybe it's a good thing that the selection is so poor for my taste. I won't spend the money if it's not there.

I've got plenty to catch up on anyway.

No comments: