Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sheep

It was inevitable. Wikipedia has a parody site.

I haven't been too deep into the site so I don't know what to say. Although I did find the Kurt Vonnegut entry entertaining. Not to mention the related Kilgore Trout page. But it seems everything I've seen so far is good parody. And outright lies. Like The Onion.

It be awesome if I could come with good parody. I can barely write sarcasm (although I this idea that sarcasm a more facial and tonal type of humor) without it being misinterpreted. The fact is I'm not that funny. I like bad puns and wordplay jokes which most people find annoying or silly at best. But what the hell, I like it.

Do you know what I saw? Wood.

1 comment:

JackassJimmy said...

Congrats on finding me on meatspace. You are a worthy opponent and that's why I added you.

Man who was that and why did he sound like a knight in jocks clothing?

Have a good day man.

Cheers,
JJ