Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dropping down

Grrr...I was at work for close to ten hours today. Not that I really had any big planes or even that much to do at home. Whatever, I get paid for it so I guess it's not all lame.

We're having our first cold night tonight, the cold is the one thing that bothers me about the winter. Actually I don't mind the cold that much until it get's to a certain point. About 17° is where I draw the line for it being really cold. Anything below that is just overkill. And it's going to get that cold tonight if it isn't already. But, hey there's snow on the ground and the mountain opens soon and I get my five months of winter therapy.

Another good thing about winter in this town is we get our extended bus hours back. Now all I have to is memorize the times and I'm all set. I managed to not drive to the mountain once all last season which is something I'll probably never be able to do again. Here's to public transit. And it's free no less.

Even better is that sometime later this week, I should have my season pass in hand. Sweet!

Bring that snow on, I say!

No comments: