Saturday, August 20, 2005

Again, the moon


augustmoon3
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
Yeah, it almost seems like a monthly occurrence that the moon catches my eye. I suspect it's closer to every 28 days as that is the cycle we see. The thing is I've begun to make a habit of trying to get outside and take some photos of it for the last couple of full ones. As long as the weather is conducive that is.

And what a odd night, full moon nights seem to be that way. I don't even know if I can put it into words without giving away too much. Put it this way, I got a surprising email today and an equally surprising evening. I kind of wish I could go into more detail but I don't want to jinx myself and you all know I don't name names. Hey but I did ride my bike no-handed for almost a quarter mile on the way home. I was excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Surly Monkey, Go!

Lay it down like four flat tires!

You got your swerve on now!