Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Summer then Winter

The first inkling of winter arose today when I signed up for my season pass. I have barely thought about the upcoming winter other than is could quite easily be my last here in Steamboat. I'm hurting for new equipment but I don't know if I'll be getting any.

For me winter is the best season here, I'm more active and feel a little more fufilled by snowboarding. This summer has been good though, I've been skating more than past summers (other than the stint in Ft. Collins). Summer is starting to wind down here even though it is the second week of August, it won't be that much longer until pants and hoodie weather. And before we know it there will be snow on the ground. At least this is the first summer in a long time that the flora has stayed green for the whole summer.

No comments: