Thursday, August 11, 2005

Keanu Reeves is God's messenger?

So tonight we watched Constantine which was watchable but I don't know if I'd recommend it. Truth be told I had heard so many horrible things about this movie, I expect a lot worse.

The thing that struck me is as terrible of an actor as Keanu Reeves is, he seemingly finds himself in roles that cast him in the middle of some kind of divine battle. Whether it's Devil's Advocate, Bill & Ted's Bogus Adventure and the Matrix there he is battling for his soul or in the midst of good and evil or both. How does he get these roles? Maybe Keanu has been chosen as an emissary of God. In the future will he be venerated as a saint due to his roles in movies? It just seems funny to me that of all actors he is many times the one who ends up representing the side of the holy. There as to be other actors that can play these roles better (although, he was good as Neo). It's got me scratching my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is 'The One'.