Friday, August 05, 2005

A night out

Tonight a circle has been completed. My Indiana circle of friends from my college days was missing a link and he finally contacted me through myspace. Hooray for that! I know that there are still a few links missing but this guy was a key part of the chain.

At some point at work, us remaining males decided to go out for drinks after work. Man, the margs are strong at Fiesta Jalesico or maybe it was just two pitchers between three people. It's been a long time since I've had a job where I can go out for drinks with the boys after work. And that is a good thing.

Of course there was no way I could stay home after all of those margs so I hopped on my bike and did a small amount of bar hopping. As you may know, my opinion of the bar scene in this town is pretty low but tonight I actually had fun. There was a rather engaging conversation with a young lady that definitely made it better. Truth be told I wouldn't mind talking to her again.

And of course my trusty stead (which I have never named) guided me home with seamless guidance.

No comments: